BDSwiss Quick reference
The origins of the company are in two different offshore companies. The site is owned by BDS Ltd, registered in the Seychelles. And payment transactions are carried out via BDS Markets with registration in Mauritius. The broker shows the Mauritius Financial Services Commission license number - C116016172.
- MT4 and MT5 — classic solutions.
- BDSwiss — own development of the company with mobile application.
About 250 instruments:
- over 50 currency pairs
- 10+ securities indices
- 20 cryptocurrency pairs
- 5 commodity CFDs
- 140 types of shares.
There is no information on various types of accounts in the public domain on the Russian version of the site. There are only brief descriptions of conditions for each category of instruments. For any details, please contact support.
- Forex: spreads are from 0.3 pips, leverage is up to 1: 500, minimum lot is 0.01.
- Raw materials: spreads and minimum lot are similar, leverage is 1: 200.
- Indices: you can start trading from 1 euro per pip, spreads are from 1, leverage is 1: 100.
- Shares of stock: spreads are the same as in the previous paragraph, leverage is 1: 500. A commission appears: the broker charges 0.15% on all CFD assets. The minimum deal amount is 1 lot.
- Cryptocurrencies: spreads are from one, leverage is 1: 5, 0.01 of a lot.
Replenishment and withdrawal
BDSwiss writes that it has created a special portal with the help of which it is convenient for customers to deposit and withdraw money from any of their payment systems and wallets. On the one hand, a single system is really convenient. On the other hand, any additional link in the money chain may turn out to be weak, so it’s only reasonable to use them with very reliable brokers that you trust 100%.
For depositing funds it is acceptable to use bank transfers, cards, a wide range of wallets and payment systems.
There are fewer withdrawal options: bank transfers, MasterCard and Visa cards, as well as Skrill and Neteller systems.
Conclusion about BDSwiss
Previously, the broker had a CySEC license, but it wasn’t renewed. The transition from under Cypriot regulation to Mauritius is a clear decrease in level. We also deduct points for the low informative value of at least the Russian-language version of the site.