Crypto Bull Quick reference
Crypto Bull is an international broker without a license
Crypto Bull is a forex broker and cryptocurrency broker registered in Luxembourg. Headquarters is located at 2 Place de Paris, 2314. On the official website of the company there is no registration number and no mention of a license. The broker claims that his clients are traders from 60 countries and every month it opens over 20,000 trading accounts.
What trading tools does the broker offer?
The company provides the opportunity to trade currencies, stocks, commodities, indices and CFDs. More than 120 currency pairs are available. To start earning, you need to register and open an account. There are six types of work accounts available to customers.
- Starting - a minimum deposit of $ 100, includes 6 trading instruments, spreads from 0.4 pips, a leverage of 1:10, 3 trading signals and an account manager.
- Basic - deposit from $ 500, includes 20 working instruments, spreads from 0.3 pips, leverage 1:20, 5 trading signals per week, account manager and bonus for the first replenishment.
- Trader - deposit from $ 1,000, includes over 30 pairs for trading, spreads from 0.2 pips, leverage of 1:30, 8 trading signals per week, account manager and up to 100% replenishment bonuses.
- Qualified - deposit from $ 2,000, includes over 50 pairs for trading, spreads from 0.2 pips, leverage of 1:50, 10 trading signals per week, personal account manager and 25% account insurance.
- Professional - deposit from $ 5,000, includes over 50 pairs for trading, spreads from 0.1 pips, leverage of 1: 100, 12 trading signals per week, personal account manager and negative balance protection.
- Profit Maker - deposit from $ 10,000, includes over 75 pairs for trading, spreads from 0.1 pips, leverage of 1: 100, 15 trading signals per week, personal account manager and VIP analyst, negative balance protection.
The Crypto Bull work platform has two versions: English and Russian. Legal documents are translated into both languages. The site has a news section and analytics, there are training materials, online quotes of financial markets are presented.
In the "Contacts" section, customers will find three phone numbers: for Spain, England and Russia. There are three email addresses and a feedback form.
Crypto Bull is suspected of fraud, so before opening an account on the platform, read the legal documents on the broker's website.