DeltaStock Quick reference
DeltaStock positions itself as a broker providing services to Forex traders. The audience of the company consists of clients from 100 world countries who get the opportunity to execute transactions with virtual currency, gold and silver, indices, futures and other instruments. The broker also works with both institutional and individual investors.
Date of foundation. According to the information provided, the broker has been operating in the financial market since 1998. In 2000 the company became the first Bulgarian broker to offer CFDs.
Regulation. The company has a license from the Financial Supervision Commission. In addition, the broker got a license issued by the Bulgarian National Bank.
Location. The broker's head office is located in the capital of Bulgaria, Sofia. The company provides the following address: Megapark Office Building, 6th Floor, Office Area E, 115G Tsarigradsko Shose Blvd, Sofia 1784, Bulgaria.
Contacts. To contact technical support customers can use the email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com. In addition, customers can use online chat and phone numbers. The support service works 24/5.
Terminal. The company provides traders with two trading platforms - Delta Trading and Metatrader4. Clients can either download the platform to a desktop computer or trade in a web browser.
DeltaStock trading terms
To start working with the broker, a client should be registrated on the site. In this case, a user needs to make a choice of a trading platform. According to the broker's conditions, this must be done before filling out the fields of the registration form. The client indicates the following contact information: e-mail address, currency for executing transactions, phone number. In addition to the above information, the trader must give some personal information: name and surname, date of birth, citizenship, country of residence, employment.
The company emphasizes that all traders are required to go through the verification process. A potential client uploads scans or photos of specific documents in order to gain access to the conclusion of trade transactions through the broker's platforms.
DeltaStock types of accounts
Broker’s clients can use the following account options:
- Delta Trading Live Account. According to the terms, clients can execute transactions with the help of CFDs with currency pairs and metals (gold and silver). In addition, traders are provided with access to trading in virtual currencies, futures, shares, indices and ETFs. The minimum deposit is $ 100 or its equivalent in another currency.
- MetaTrader 4 Live Account. According to the terms, clients can execute transactions with the help of CFDs with currency pairs and metals (gold and silver). The minimum deposit is $ 100 or its equivalent in another currency.
- Delta Smart Investment Account. According to the terms, traders can invest their funds in the following instruments: shares, indices and ETFs, gold and silver. To open an account, you need to make a minimum deposit of 1,000 dollars, euros or British pounds sterling.
Novice traders can also open a demo account to hone their trading skills.
Account replenishment and withdrawal of funds
To make a deposit the broker’s clients can use the following list of methods:
- bank transfer: UniCredit Bulbank, UniCredit Bank;
- credit or debit cards: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard.
In addition, traders are provided with the opportunity to use ePay and Skrill payment systems. According to the information provided, no fees are charged. The above options are also suitable for withdrawing funds. The only nuance is that traders cannot use the ePay payment system for withdrawing. Customers should also pay attention to the fact that they can only withdraw funds to the debit / credit card with which the deposit was made.
Feedbacks about DeltaStock
Potential traders need to be aware that conclusion of trade transactions involve risks. So, an incorrect analysis of the situation in the financial market can lead to loss of funds. Before working with a broker, the client is advised to consult a financial expert. The help of a highly qualified specialist will allow you to pay attention to important nuances and minimize risks.
It is important for potential traders to see the current feedbacks of other clients about working with this broker. If you have had experience with DeltaStock, then write a feedback and rate the service from 1 to 5. By leaving a feedback, you are participating in the BrokerTribunal rating. The broker list will allow clients to pay attention to the companies with the most optimal trading conditions.