FOX Markets Broker Information
- Jurisdiction: Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Regulators: FSCI
- Founded: 2020
FOX Markets Quick reference
FOX Markets calls itself a “recognized broker”. It also claims to offer its customers “the highest security standards”.
FOX Markets specializes in 5 groups of instruments:
- Cryptocurrency. According to the broker, Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum show potential for investment and speculation.
- Forex. FOX Markets offers access to trading in over 40 currency pairs.
- Indices. The broker reports on different “stock portfolios” that represent a particular market or its sector.
- Goods. It is supposed to trade ETF, which includes coffee, cocoa, sugar, corn, wheat, soybeans, fruits.
- Metals. FOX Markets offers access to ETFs and CFDs on precious metals including gold, platinum, palladium, silver, as well as gold / dollar and silver / dollar pairs.
- The broker insists that it has narrow spreads, low commissions and transparent calculations. If you have traded with FOX Markets, confirm or deny these parameters.
FOX Markets summary
Date of foundation. There is no origin story of the company on the site fox-markets.com. However, there is a mention of 2020 - since then, apparently, FOX Markets has been providing services.
Location. Fox Markets Ltd is registered in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. It has standard offshore coordinates: First Floor, First St Vincent Bank Ltd Building, James Street, Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
If there is a need to visit the broker's office, this is not possible because the actual location of Fox Markets is kept secret.
Contacts. To contact the support service, only online chat is provided. There is nowhere to call or send messages.
Regulation. The broker does not mention the license that it should have. The broker also does not report that it joined the SRO.
Terminal. Fox Markets offers to conclude transactions in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. To trade in the latest version of the program, you need to make a request to the support service.
FOX Markets trading terms
The broker promises a lot: zero position retention limit, super fast execution, low minimum deposit, narrow spreads, real-time market execution, no hidden commission, account manager assistance.
Fox Markets has developed 2 accounts to choose: Standard and STP. The amount of funds, required for the initial deposit, is unknown.
Standard. The account currencies are EUR, USD, CAD, MBT. Execution type and spreads are of market type; the leverage is 1: 400, the margin call is 100%, and the stop out is 20%.
The minimum order size is 0.01 lot, and the maximum size has no limits. Commission (it is not known what exactly for) is $ 10.
A trader can count on the help of a personal manager.
STP. The trading conditions are the same as in the previous account. The only difference is that commission is $ 5.
For those who are not ready to trade with real money, Fox Markets offers to open a “demo”. And for those who can trust $ 100,000, the company promises to create special conditions.
The broker informs that it has developed Fox Master Trader Service - a service for copying transactions of successful traders. It is also known that there is an affiliate program, but it is not known how much money it can bring to those who can attract newcomers.
Feedbacks about FOX Markets
Have you traded with FOX Markets? Are you satisfied with the service and financial result? Write a feedback - it will be useful to potential and current clients of the broker.