FXCC Quick reference
FXCC is an international broker with its claim to be decent
FXCC is an international brand owned by FX Central Clearing Ltd, a Cyprus registered company (CySEC license No.CIF 121/10). The broker is also related to the company Central Clearing Ltd, which is registered in Vanuatu (license VFSC No. 14576). The broker has been working since 2010. His services are not available to citizens and residents of the United States. The FXCC office is located in Vanuatu. Address: Kumulskoye Highway, Port Vila.
The office aims to provide traders with the necessary trading tools, as well as to teach trading. What can customers trade on the FXCC platform?
- They can trade in main, secondary and exotic currency pairs.
- Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum.
- Good: coffee, London sugar and so on.
- Precious metals: gold, silver, palladium, platinum.
- Oil and natural gas.
- Indices for spreads from 0.5 pips.
- Bonds: futures on Eurobonds, British futures on long gildings, American futures on bonds 10yr.
Trading conditions and accounts
Beginner traders and professional traders will be able to choose an account with interesting content for themselves. The broker has three of them. Any of them can be opened in dollars, euros or pounds sterling.
- ECN Standard - a deposit from 10 to 100 $, 30 working tools, a leverage of 1: 200, lots from 0.01, the possibility of hedging, the help of advisers.
- ECN XL - deposit from 100 to 10 000 $, 30 working instruments, leverage of 1: 300, lots from 0.01, zero swaps, no commission and deposit fees, with the possibility of hedging, expert adviser assistance is available.
- ECN Extended - a deposit of $ 100,000, over 200 working tools, a leverage of 1: 100, lots from 0.01, the ability to hedge, the help of advisers, a personal manager.
The broker has four trading terminals:
- MetaTrader 4;
- MetaTrader 4 mobile version;
- MetaTrader 4 multi terminal that allows you to manage multiple accounts simultaneously and is ideal for traders working simultaneously with multiple accounts;
- Multi Account Manager, which allows you to manage an unlimited number of accounts and work with experts.
You can learn more about the platform features on the FXCC website. There are also links for downloading terminals.
Education and Research
The broker offers an extensive educational program with video materials and audio books. Traders can consolidate their knowledge on the demo account. The research section presents the economic calendar and Forex news.
Clients can communicate with employees of a brokerage company by phone or e-mail. There is also online chat. There is a feedback form. Technical support is available around the clock without a break and weekends.
It is hard to call FXCC a decent broker, although it is eagerly trying to make a positive impression. Do not open a deposit until you read all available documents on the broker's website. Better yet, consult a lawyer!