Global Alliance Quick reference
Global Alliance broker was created by a limited liability company of the same name in 2014. It provides access to trading on exchanges, offers a variety of financial instruments to choose from, publishes its own analytics and forecasts, and teaches users how to trade through courses, webinars and video tutorials.
The company is registered in the Caribbean, its legal address is Saint Lucia, Gros Islet, Rodney Bay, Rodney Bayside Building, office 2. There is also an intermediary of Ax Capital at this address. According to the website, the broker Global Alliance is under British law. At the same time, there are also references to the laws of Saint Lucia
GLBALLIANCE trading terms
The site provides a wide range of financial resources under the following conditions:
- Currencies (leverage is 1: 200, lot size is 100,000, spreads are from 1 to 104;
- American stocks (leverage is 1:20, lot size is 100 or 1000, range from 6 to 24 points, commission per lot is from 3 to 7 USD);
- Russian stocks (leverage is 1:20, lot size is 1500, 15,000 or 30,000, spreads are from 10 to 12 points, commission per lot is from 3 to 7 USD);
- Indices (leverage is 1:50, lot size is 1, 10, 100 or 1,000, spreads are from 0.3 to 25.6, commission is from 3 to 7 USD);
- Commodities (leverage is 1: 200 or 1:10, lot size is 100, 1,000 or 10,000, spreads are from 6 to 107, commission is from 3 to 7 USD).
Global Alliance accounts types
Global Alliance has several types of accounts that a client can open:
- Start. The minimum deposit is 250 USD with a limited number of available options.
- Bronze. Deposit is from 5,000 USD and plus technical support that works from 9 to 18, trading solution are up to 3% of the deposit per quarter, personal crypto wallet and more.
- Silver. Deposit is from 15,000 USD, support service is available until 21:00, you get up to 3 SMS signals per week, personal specialist (from Monday to Friday), up to 5% of the trading solution, training in two strategies, paid access to business webinars (up to 5 people).
- Gold. Minimum deposit is 25,000 USD, round-the-clock support service, up to 5 signals per week, trading solution is 24% per year or 6% per quarter, payment of commissions from crypto operations, one free participation in a business webinar.
- Diamond. Deposit is from 100,000 USD, you get client’s account maintenance, daily signals, invitations to offline events, up to 32% per year and up to 8% per quarter, repayment of commissions of payment systems, one free participation in the "Pro" webinar and much more.
- Platinum. Deposit is from 250,000 USD, you get daily training and account management, daily support service, a personal specialist that is available at any time, up to 40% per year and up to 10% per quarter, transfer of funds, changes of spread and leverage and so on.
Account replenishment and withdrawal of funds with Global Alliance
To start working with the service, you need to register. To do this, you need to indicate your name, surname, phone number, email address, date of birth and come up with a password to enter.
You can deposit funds using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Wire Transfer and UPayCard. The minimum amount to deposit an account is 250 USD. To withdraw money, you first need to go through verification, providing the Global Alliance with passport scans, a copy of the utility bill and bank statements. The verification process should take, as the company assures, up to 20 business days. There is no publicly available information about the commission, withdrawal limits and other withdrawal conditions, and you can get it only after contacting technical support.
GThe Global Alliance promises users support and security, favorable terms of cooperation and a wide range of financial instruments. The company positions itself as a market leader and confirms this with six years of experience. However, despite the assurances of the company, we strongly recommend that you seek help from lawyers and specialists who will tell you whether it is worth working with this broker and whether it meets all legislative standards.