Pepperstone Quick reference
It is an Australian broker licensed by ASIC regulator. The permission documentation of this state structure has real weight but, unfortunately, only in Australia. Residents of other countries should take into account that outside the Green Continent the license of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission will not help.
- spreads from 0 ticks;
- leverage up to 500:1 on Forex;
- 24-hour multilingual support 5 days a week by phone and chat.
MetaTrader 4 and its upgraded MT5 version are at choice. The latter one has accelerated processing, added the ability to work with pending orders and, in general, expanded functionality.
Over 150 tools
The main categories:
- CFD for indices and stocks
Types of accounts
Forex provides two varieties: Standard and Razor. In order to help the trader with the choice, their differences are collected in the table:
Please, pay attention to the fact that the commission is not indicated in US dollars, but in Australian dollars.
These are available for all accounts:
- lot size from 0.01 to 100;
- threshold of account replenishment starts with opening from $ 200;
- news trade, with advisers and scalping.
Opening an account in Pepperstone
The training version will be available only for 30 days. After a month, the demo account will be closed.
To open the real one you will need to:
- Complete the survey
- Fill an order
- Attach the requested documents. The list may vary, but an identifying document will be required. The broker considers documents that are too fresh to be suspicious and accepts forms issued at least six months ago.Only photos of documents on which they are fully visible are valid.
How to deposit and withdraw money
Like most official brokers, Pepperstone has restrictions on transfers to third parties. Therefore, you can only get money into a bank account opened under the same name as the trading account.
All commissions charged by the bank are paid by the client regardless of the withdrawal amount. The average cost is 20 Australian dollars. The withdrawal is made within 3-5 working days.
Replenishment is traditionally easier. In addition to bank transfers and cards, money will be accepted from PayPal and many electronic wallets, including locally common ones. The broker will offer a list of available sources of replenishment of the account in your personal account, taking into consideration the country of residence of the trader.
Conclusion about Pepperstone
The company is decent with official regulation. But maximum protection is available exclusively to residents of Australia.