TimaTrade Quick reference
TimaTrade calls itself a “true global broker”. The forex broker has been operating since 2005 and is owned by Gfixtrade LTD. It has offices in different countries of the world. Registration address is not specified. A broker was created by professionals in the field of trading in order to create a comfortable space for exchange trading. It is not known whether TimTrade has licenses, but Gfixtrade LTD is licensed by CySec, FCA, BaFin, MiFID. The site contains permitting documents numbers.
Facts and figures
- TimaTrade has been providing brokerage services for 15 years.
- Over 500,000 users have been registered on the website.
- The company's monthly turnover is over $ 50 million.
- Every month more than 2 million transactions are made by users.
- The broker claims that he has 60 awards.
- In a second, the broker executes over 7,000 applications.
- TimaTrade has 8 offices, the addresses are indicated on the site.
Trading with TimaTrade gives you the opportunity to use more than 250 financial instruments, including:
- the most popular currency pairs;
TimaTrade trading conditions and accounts
On the broker's website, you can choose any of three real accounts. Opening a deposit is available in dollars, euros and rubles. Trading conditions depend on the selected account. The minimum deposit is 500 dollars. The broker promises to trade with low spreads, a meager commission and no limits on withdrawing money.
TimTrade offers to get acquainted with the Forex market starting with a demo account. This is a virtual money account that does not require crediting real money.
TimaTrade trading platforms
Traders, who decide to trade with TimTrade, will find a simple and reliable web platform. It does not require installation and can work in any browser. The broker also offers a mobile application that opens up the opportunities for round-the-clock trading from any part of the world. Both platforms have a full arsenal of analytical and trading instruments.
Deposit and withdrawal of funds
As for the methods of depositing and withdrawing funds, the broker does not provide this information on the site. Regarding the commission fee, nothing is also known.
After registration on the site, the client gets access to the personal account, which will become his back office. It stores personal data provided during registration, as well as information on transactions. The personal account, as well as the site, has a simple interface. There are Russian and English versions
The broker mentions the following points as its benefits:
- The trading facilities created by the broker exclude conflicts of interest;
- the opportunity to use a wide range of strategies including scalping and news trading;
- provision of personal analyst;
- a decent assortment of analytical materials and tools;
- instant execution of re-quotes;
- the availability of qualitative technical support, which works around the clock five days a week.
Tima Trade is an experienced broker that has at its disposal an attractive website with useful information for traders. We recommend you to read it carefully, as well as to read legal documents, only after that make a decision on trading with TimaTrade.