UBCFX Broker Information
- Jurisdiction: Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Regulators: -
- Founded: 2018
UBCFX Quick reference
UBCFX positions itself as a global online Forex broker. The team of the company notes that it will provide the tightest spreads in the financial market, multilingual service and 24/5 support service.
Date of foundation. According to the information provided, the broker was founded in 2018.
Regulation. The broker is operated by the company called United Ventures LTD. There is no information about a regulator for this broker on the site.
Location. The company provides the following legal address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Center, P.O. Box 1510, Beachmont Kingstown, VC0100, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
Contacts. To contact technical support, traders can use the following email address: Support@ubcfx.com. In addition, customers can use the feedback form to send their questions. Another option is the contact phone number provided by the broker's team.
Terminal. Traders can use the MetaTrader5 platform. According to the information provided, customers can either download the appropriate terminal to their device or use the web version of the platform.
UBCfx trading terms
To start executing transactions through the platforms the client needs to successfully complete the process of registering a personal account. To do this, the trader fills out the registration table, indicating the following information: full name, email address, phone number, country of residence, currency for processing transactions (dollars or euros), password. Having filled in all the above form fields, the potential trader completes the registration procedure for his personal account.
Novice traders are advised to study the materials of the "Training" section. This will allow traders to find out more information about trading in financial markets and executing of transactions.
The broker's clients get access to the following financial markets: Forex, commodities, indices, metals, cryptocurrencies, shares.
UBCFX types of trading accounts
Clients are provided with the opportunity to use the following types of trading accounts:
- “Micro” account. According to the terms, the account holder makes a minimum deposit of $ 100. The leverage is 1: 100. Spread size is 4 pips. The owner does not have the ability to contact support service.
- “Mini” account. According to the terms, the account holder makes a minimum deposit of $ 500. The leverage is 1: 200. Spread size is 2.5 pips.
- “Standard” account. According to the terms, the account holder makes a minimum deposit of $ 1,000. The leverage is 1: 200. Spread size is 2 pips. The client can use the advice of a trading analyst
- “Silver” account. According to the terms, the account holder makes a minimum deposit of $ 5,000. The leverage is 1: 200. The size of the spreads is 1.5 pips. The client has the opportunity to contact the account manager for assistance.
- “Gold” account. According to the terms, the account holder makes a minimum deposit of $ 10,000. The leverage is 1: 200. Spread size is 1 pip. The client has the opportunity to contact the account manager for assistance.
In addition to the above account types, clients are provided with access to open a VIP account. According to the terms, the account holder makes a minimum deposit of $ 50,000.
Account replenishment and withdrawal of funds with UBCFX
Traders can replenish their accounts using credit cards, debit cards or bank transfers, as well as electronic payment methods such as Skrill, Webmoney and Neteller. Withdrawals of funds can be made using similar options.
According to the information provided, the UBCFX broker does not have any minimum requirements for deposits and withdrawals. However, the requirements can be imposed by the channels through which the operations were carried out. Potential traders should pay attention to the rules of depositing and withdrawal mechanisms.
КIn addition, the broker offers traders a credit card that allows them to make payments directly.
Feedbacks about UBCfx
Potential traders should pay attention to the fact that the office of the broker's team is based in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. We are talking about an offshore zone, where both reliable activity owners and scammers can register a company. It is necessary to take into consideration this fact before working with the broker. To minimize potential risks, the company's clients are advised to consult with a financial expert.
Have you had experience of trading with UBCFX? Please write your feedback and rate the level of service from 1 to 5. Relevant feedbacks will help potential traders to choose a reliable broker.