AGEA Broker Information
- Jurisdiction: Montenegro
- Regulators: Montenegro Capital Markets Commission
- Founded: 2019
AGEA Quick reference
The company reports that it was founded in Montenegro. The activities of AGEA International AD are regulated by the Capital Markets Commission of that country. Registration code on the Montenegrin exchange is ISIN MEAGEARA1PG8. The state is a member of the European union, which imposes a number of obligations on brokers and their regulators.
The site was launched in 2019. It is multilingual, but the Russian translation is far from ideal. Most regulatory documents are in English.
- Commodity CFD
Platform and accounts
The broker offers two trading platforms to choose from.
- MetaTrader 4 — is a development with its own MQL4 language and is widely recognized by traders all over the world. The broker recommends it to those who can code and customize the software as carefully as possible for themselves, as well as for algorithmic trading fans.
- Streamster — is AGEA's own development, which the company recommends to beginners. Technical support is provided to customers directly on the platform in online mode. A special feature is the possibility of real and virtual trading within one account, without the need to separately register a “demo”. A multi-channel international chat for traders is built-in: we are not sure that communication will bring guaranteed benefits, but it will definitely work out to expand our horizons and communicate in the professional community.
For each platform, the company makes separate offers as for accounts.
For Streamster the conditions are as follows:
- Leverage up to 1:100,
- Maximum limit is 1 million $ in open positions,
- You can open accounts in currencies that are not available on MT4: yen, Canadian and Australian dollars.
MetaTrader 4 offers 2 types of accounts:
- Cent: deposit from $ 6 to $ 5,000, leverage up to 1: 500.
- Standard: deposit from $ 100, leverage up to 1: 200, no commissions.
AGEA Islamic Account Special Terms
Swap-free accounts are a concession to the religious beliefs of Muslims. As a rule, companies compensate Swap-free with higher spreads - one unit or more higher than standard ones. In most cases, opening such an account requires documenting that the client really honors the Qur'an, and not just seeks to save on swaps under the guise of religious beliefs.
AGEA International AD went the other way. By default, here is a swap free for everyone: interest on open positions per night is not calculated and paid. The offer is valid for trading via Streamster software.
If the trader chooses MT4, the broker warns: night interest is accrued on it as the transfer cost for holding a position for longer than one trading day.
Money withdrawal from AGEA
The company distinguishes two categories of methods with different payments. The minimum withdrawal amount has not been announced, but the size of the commission convinces you not to send small sum.
- Withdrawal by bank transfer with a commission of $ 10.
- When withdrawing via electronic payment systems, $ 7 are charged.
There is no automatic withdrawal, it is stated to be for security purposes. They promise that employees will process applications during business hours within 24 hours.
The ways of depositing and withdrawing money are the same, a complete list is presented in the screenshot.
Conclusion about AGEA
The company operates legally. However, the Montenegrin license is quoted lower than the documents of most regulators from EU countries. And traders who are used to receiving technical support over the phone can be annoyed by its absence: the broker answers solely online.
The company has too short work experience: when interacting with any newcomers, even regulated ones, you need to be careful. It is not yet known whether they will remain in the market.