BTS Broker Quick reference
BTS Broker specializes in CFDs. The trading platform updates quotes for 80+ instruments: currency pairs, indices, oil and precious metals.
BTS Broker announces 6 reasons why traders choose it.
- Spreads from 0.0 and “the lowest commissions on the market” (it’s too bad that there aren’t any numbers).
- Access to different strategies: trading bots, hedging and scalping are included.
- A trading platform with advanced functionality.
- Execution of orders within 0.15 seconds and without re-quotes.
- Keeping customers’ funds in segregated accounts in reliable banks.
- Multilingual support that shows devotion.
What part of these is true and what of these is for attracting newcomers? If you have traded with BTS Broker, give us your feedback.
BTS Broker summary
Date of foundation. The broker does not tell its origin story. However, on btsbroker.net, the broker reports that in 2017 it allegedly received an award for the best trading conditions. We can only guess: BTS Broker began operations in 2017 or earlier.
Location. BTS Broker LTD assures that it was registered and has been operating in the United Kingdom. The company points the following coordinates: 286 Euston Road, London, NW1 3DP. In support of this claim, the broker left a registration certificate with the number 12360542 and the date 12.12.2019.
Contacts. The broker works from 10 am to 7 pm. During this time you can expect answers from it by mail firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone +7 499 703 18 68 (Russian code). The site provides callback reservation.
Regulation. BTS Broker LTD states that it got a license for operating in the UK. Probably, the license for the financial functionality was issued by the FCA. The document ID is SIC 66110.
Terminal. BTS Broker left a link to download the Utip program. You can also go from btsbroker.net to the Webtrader online platform.
BTS Broker trading terms
Traders face a choice - to decide on the type of account. There are four of them: they are designed according to the principle “the more money - the better conditions”.
So let's take a quick look at each account.
- Tial. The broker has created it for those who need a test period of work. You need to deposit from $ 50 to $ 1,000 into your account. Spreads are from 1.6 pips, leverage is 1: 500, minimum lot is 0.01, commission amount is unknown.
- Classic. The broker positions this account as fully functional. A trader will have to deposit from $ 1,000 to $ 10,000. A trader can count on trading with 1.6 p spreads, 1: 500 leverage, and 0.01 lots. And, as stated, there is no commission.
- PRO-account. As stated, most trading instruments and premium analysis are available. A trader is expected to offer $ 10,000– $ 70,000. A trader is promised spreads from 0.1 pips, a leverage of 1: 500, and minimum lots - of 0.01. And, as in the previous case, there is no commission.
- VIP-account. The broker informs that all trading tools, premium analysis and information on asset movements are available on the account. A person must have $ 70,000 to get spreads from 0.0 pips, leverage 1: 500 and trade 0.01 lots. The following is said about commissions: “1 in each direction for every $ 100,000 for transactions”.
On btsbroker.net you can find notes on financial markets, contract specifications and economic calendar.
Feedbacks about BTS Broker
BrokerTribunal collects opinions on BTS Broker. Are you satisfied with your result of trading with this broker? Or you are looking for ways to get your money back. Leave your feedback.