Information about the broker ITI Capital
Brief informationITI Capital
The brand belongs to the company JSC «IT Invest». The company assures that it has been operating as a Russian broker since 2000. But this figure is a little exaggerated. The Central Bank of the Russian Federation issued the license to the company in 2004 for the actual brokerage, depository, and dealer activities. Until 2017 it has been operating under the name of ITinvest.
The main page of the site is mainly about ratings, in which the company has taken leading positions, as well as partners, the first of which is the Moscow Exchange.
The list of documents is wide, the contact information is incredibly detailed, includes emails of different departments, phones 8 (800) 200-32-358 and (495) 419-18-68, as well as addresses of offices in Moscow and Norilsk.
The company shares offers by target audience.
1. Novice investors. They are offered several types of investment accounts.
2. Experiences investors. They are offered trading ideas, advising and analytics. The decision on whether to listen to the recommendations, customers make by themselves. Brokerage services are available for this category of players, which we will discuss in detail below.
3. Corporate customers are promised financial transactions at interbank rates.
4. For professional participants who, in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation, have confirmed this status, the company offers to comply with their instructions on the market, as well as provide marginal and other lending options.
5. Algorithmic traders are offered work on the Moscow Exchange through their own broker equipment. They promise highly reliable servers and high-speed data exchange.
Registration, personal account and software with ITI Capital
To get test access, it is enough to sign the consent to the processing of personal data, indicate the email and phone – with the help of which you will receive instructions for entering.
For full registration, you will need to fill out an extended application form, attach copies of documents and confirm your identity.
The next step is to download and install a trading terminal. Then you can work with a demo account, which has 300 thousand virtual rubles.
SMARTx own development is offered as the main trading platform,. The developers assure that it provides access to Russian and international markets and is installed within a few minutes.
Account replenishment and withdrawal of funds with ITI Capital
You can deposit money in rubles, currency and securities. The latter are transferred through the National Settlement Depository. Replenishment is carried out in the following ways:
1. money transfers through several recommended banks or NID,
2. via QIWI payment terminal.
The minimum deposit is 50 thousand rubles.
The company has a complex system for calculating commissions. Separate formulas are provided for the following markets:
- stock market,
- derivative market,
- currency market.
Broker's commission reaches 100% of the Moscow exchange commission, plus account maintenance fees, transaction fees, etc. There are detailed tables about everything.
Conclusion about ITI Capital
The official, legal work of the broker is an absolute plus. Russian traders can apply for a 13% tax deduction: the company carefully placed the conditions and document samples for receiving it on almost every page.
However, despite the offers for non-residents, the broker's main target audience is citizens of the Russian Federation, who are invited to work mainly on the Moscow Exchange, with all the restrictions entailed. The system of commissions and fees is very complex, multi-stage, and they are objectively high.