TERRA FINANCE Quick reference
Terra Finance is a suspicious broker without a license, but with grand ambitions
Terra Finance calls itself an international Forex broker, which has its representatives in Canada, Switzerland, Germany, Singapore and other countries of the world. In total, the office has over 500 employees. The broker is registered in Luxembourg at 3 Allée Scheffer, 2520. It does not show the Terra Finance license, there are no references to the document on the site. The date of foundation of the company is classified.
Trading conditions and types of accounts
On the broker's website you will find six types of accounts with fixed and floating spreads, each of which is intended for traders with a certain experience and level of investment opportunities:
- Enthusiast - it is an account for beginners, a deposit starts from $ 250, more than 25 financial instruments are available, including 9 currency pairs;
- Investor - it is an account, where a deposit starts from $ 1 000, 30% account insurance, 4 types of assets and over 150 financial instruments are available;
- Advanced - it is an account, where a deposit starts from $ 5 000, 40% account insurance, 4 types of assets and over 200 financial instruments are available;
- Premium - it is an account, where a deposit starts from $ 25 000, 50% account insurance, 20% of bonuses, 4 types of assets and over 250 financial instruments are available;
- Platinum - it is an account, where a deposit starts from $ 50 000, 60% account insurance, 50% of bonuses, personal analyst, 4 types of assets and over 300 financial instruments are available;
- Super-Platinum - it is an account, where a deposit starts from $ 100 000, 70% account insurance, 60% of bonuses, personal analyst, 4 types of assets and over 300 financial instruments are available.
A broker can please customers with a solid assortment of trading instruments. In total, over 1,326 instruments are available. Terra Finance opens an access to the foreign exchange market, the commodity market, cryptocurrencies, as well as the stock market. Detailed information on trading instruments and markets is presented on the website.
On which platform the broker offers to trade is unknown. There is no information on this on the website.
Analytics and News
The broker hosts a news section, providing the latest information on economic events in the world. The news is presented in the «Analytics» section. By the way, there is no analytical data in this section. There is only news.
The broker indicated two telephone numbers with the Russian code on the website. Traders can call them to get help in solving problematic issues. And there will be problems! The broker does not inspire confidence, so do not rush to deposit money into your account, first read the documents on the site and read the reviews of traders on the network. Terra Finance is a dangerous broker, be careful!