TrioMarkets Quick reference
TrioMarkets is European broker with licenses from six regulators
TrioMarkets is a European Forex broker registered in Cyprus at Centro Office 301 Grigori Afxentiou 11, 4003, Limassol. TrioMarkets is a trademark of EDR Financial Ltd. The broker promises safe trading on transparent terms and guarantees the "best trading environment". The company has pages on social networks, as well as on YouTube channel. The broker has representative offices in the UK, Germany, France, Russia. The activities of the financial company are controlled by the Cyprus regulator CySEC. License number is 268/15. TrioMarkets also has permits from other regulators.
The broker opens the door to the Forex market. It offers users 60 currency pairs. As for metals, the broker has gold, silver, palladium, platinum. You may trade stocks, as well as indices: Standard & Poor’s 500, Dow Jones, NASDAQ, FTSE 100, DAX, CAC 40.
The following products are presented as trading instruments: gas, crude oil and Brent oil. You can trade CFDs with direct market entry and execution of transactions in 80 milliseconds.
Trading conditions and accounts
The broker has four accounts, which allows each client to choose the best option for him/herself:
- Basic - deposit is from 500 $, leverage is from 1:20 to 1:30, spread is from 2.4 pips, stop-out is 50%, margin call is 200%, withdrawal is conducted within 24 hours, without a fee;
- Standard - deposit is from 500 $, leverage is from 1:20 to 1:30, spread is from 2.4 pips, stop-out is 50%, marginal call is 200%, withdrawal is conducted within 24 hours, without a fee;
- Advanced - deposit is from 500 $, leverage is from 1:20 to 1:30, spread is from 0.0 to 1.1 pips, stop-out is 50%, marginal call is 200%, withdrawal is conducted within 12 hours, commission fee is up to 5.5 dollars;
- Premium - deposit is from 500 $, leverage is from 1:20 to 1:30, spread is from 0.0 to 0.8 pips, stop-out is 50%, marginal call is 200%, withdrawal is conducted within 6 hours, commission fee is up to 4 $;
- For demo trading a demo account is provided with 10,000 virtual dollars.
The broker offers the traditional MetaTrader 4 and its improved version - MT4 TrioXtend as a trading terminal, which is available only to TrioMarkets customers. Both terminals can be installed on a smartphone. A web platform is also available that does not require downloading.
For professional traders, as well as traders who generate large trading volumes, the broker offers to use the FIX API. This is an electronic communication protocol for exchanging financial information. It offers traders VPS hosting, which makes it possible to carry out trading operations on the company's servers in London, being at the other end of the world without losing speed. For advanced traders who have several accounts, it is possible to manage them through one account - MAM.
Additional resources and technical support
The broker provides training materials as well as a market overview. The site has a news section. You may ask consultants questions on trading. Phone numbers, email address and feedback form are indicated in the "Contacts" section.
There are legal documents on the TrioMarkets website. They should be read before opening a deposit and starting cooperation with the broker.