TrustFX Quick reference
TrustFX — is a young broker without license worth trusting
TrustFX is a European brokerage company that is registered in the Swiss capital Geneva at Rue du Rhône 16, 1204. The broker does not have representative offices in other countries. As for the date of foundation and registration number, they are not listed on the site. The company does not have a license from a regulator.
Trading tools and account types
The brokerage platform provides access to the stock market and the forex market. On the platform, you can trade indices, goods and cryptocurrencies. Traders can use over 500 trading instruments.
The broker gives users the opportunity to choose the most convenient trading account. There are only four of them:
- Starting - for beginners - includes a deposit from $ 250, over 50 trading instruments, up to 3 signals from analysts, leverage of 1:10, spreads from 0 pips, bonuses up to 25%, negative balance protection;
- Development - includes a deposit from more than $ 2,000, over 75 trading instruments, up to 6 signals from analysts, spreads from 0 pips, leverage 1:25, bonuses up to 50%, negative balance protection;
- Progressive - includes a deposit from more than $ 5,000, more than 200 trading instruments, personal signals from analysts, spreads from 0 pips, leverage of 1:50, bonuses up to 75%, negative balance protection;
- Investment - includes a deposit from more than $ 20,000, over 200 trading instruments, personal signals from analysts, spreads from 0 pips, leverage of 1:50, bonuses up to 100%, negative balance protection, risk control.
The broker has three trading terminals:
- Status - a platform with a solid choice of working tools for market and trade analysis;
- MetaTrader 4 - a popular platform with the ability to trade automatically.
- WEB Platform is a platform with a large number of trading indicators and multilingual technical support.
Advantages of the broker
The broker regularly conducts a multifaceted analysis of all financial markets, as well as provides clients with personal advice and training materials. Traders can use the analytical section. There is no news section on the site.
TrustFX technical support is in 15 languages. Customers are provided with phones with Ukrainian, Russian and Swiss codes for communication. If necessary, you can ask a question by e-mail. Addresses are indicated on the site in the "Contact Us" section.
TrustFX is a non-licensed broker and just a beginner in trading. Should one use its services? The decision should be made only after studying all the materials on the site, especially the legal documentation.